7.23.2011

Yellow Umbrella Artist

Raine Design
Chelsea Thorson
Moorhead, MN

I'm an Architectural Designer who lives for the challenge of a simple design.

I am truly passionate about concrete and found materials. By day, I work as a barista, making pretty lattes. I am able to sketch at work, allowing me to constantly be creating and dreaming up the next object, Whenever I get the chance, I am tinkering away in my studio, learning all I can from the trials and errors of small-scale concrete casting, and assembling found objects to create unique wearable pieces.


Concrete Teardrop Ring
Grassy Pebble Necklace
Mini Concrete Metropolis 
Plant: Concrete and Grass Necklace
Concrete Spike Ring
Urban Tribe: Concrete Necklace
Assorted Concrete and Grassy Rings

We are thrilled to have Chelsea's work at Yellow Umbrella! 
Be sure to check out the complete Raine Design collection here.

Hope your enjoying your Saturday!
-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment