7.08.2011

Etsy Love

13 x 19 You Are My Sunshine
You are my Sunshine
An Meru Meru Necklace - C
Meru Meru Necklace

THE ORIGINAL Vintage Fashion Model Collection Brooch- Jane
Vintage Fashion Model Collection-Brooch

Giant Feather Unisex V Neck tee
Giant Feather Tee

Wooden jackalope head
Wooden Jackalope Head
Antler Mobile - Clay - Black Forest
Antler Mobile

Today I'm working on a metal project at my parents house. So excited! I'm making metal antlers. I'm going to paint them in fun colors. The inspiration comes from the real antlers we have in the store that we painted yellow, pink, orange and turquoise. Everyone loves them, so I thought I would make some metal antlers that are for sale. I will have pics of the project on Sunday!

Enjoy the weekend!
Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. i'm really excited to see the metal antlers you make! i love love love the ones in your store!

    ReplyDelete